Terms & conditions
Terms and Conditions
The client must ensure that all persons under the age of 18 have parents’ or guardian’s permission to be at the studio, for the purposes of the photography or filming, during the period of studio hire.
Use of Equipment
The client may not without the written consent of Lindsay Wakelin Photography:
- remove the equipment from the studio premises; or
- modify or alter or tamper with the equipment in any way; nor
- use the equipment in a manner not recommended by the manufacturer.
Breakages, Losses and Damages
- The client hiring the studio is responsible for all breakages, losses or damages caused to the studio or equipment by him/her, or any other person, during the use of the studio.
- All equipment and services are supplied by Lindsay Wakelin Photography entirely at the risk of the client. Lindsay Wakelin Photography shall not be liable for any loss or damage to materials or props or equipment, including consequential loss and loss of profit however caused, arising out of the use or the inability to use the equipment supplied or agreed to be supplied.
- No alterations, decorations or additions to the studio are permitted without the written consent of Lindsay Wakelin Photography.
- The client shall pay any costs incurred by Lindsay Wakelin Photography arising out of any breach of these conditions.
- The client must notify Lindsay Wakelin Photography at the time of supply if the condition of the equipment is not acceptable.
- Lindsay Wakelin Photography shall not be liable to the client for any loss, damage, expense, or for any consequential loss (including loss of profit) whatsoever or howsoever arising out of or in connection with any of the following: any damage to or loss of property by the Client or the Clients servants or agents or any third party; any breakdown, stoppage or failure of the facilities and equipment provided in the studio or any other equipment supplied to the client by Lindsay Wakelin Photography.
Lindsay Wakelin Photography may terminate any hire contract if the client shall be in breach of any of the Terms and Conditions.
Booking & Payment
Full payment to Lindsay Wakelin Photography must be made at time of booking. Payment will not be refunded if the client chooses for any reason not to go ahead with the use of the studio and cancels the session. Before or on the day of your booking bring with you your passport or drivers licence ( the new style licence with a picture of your face ) a copy will be taken for ID purposes. Please note that you will not be able to rent the studio if you forget to bring your ID.